Time to relax ladies! Why not decide to have a stress free week?
We all need regular breaks, so we came up with a new list of To Do’s for you:
1. Start every day with this mantra: I am strong. I am invincible. I am woman! (We love that part in Sex And The City 2 where the girls belted out this song!)
Stress comes if you allow it to. So think positive! Always. You’ll be amazed at how having the right attitude can get you through the week. You can look at the plus side of every situation and make it a good one, and be on your way to a stress-free week!
2. Stay at your favorite hotel or at the beach. Pick any day of the week to just lounge around, eat your favorite foods or soak up in the sun. If you’re a beach lover, we know that just the smell of salt water and the open air can be relaxing, so enjoy! If staying in your favorite hotel is more your thing, enjoy room service!
3. Attend a yoga retreat! The outdoors has always been a favorite way to connect to the world and a stress free environment. Free your mind from work and other worries and give your body the relaxation and rejuvenation it needs.
4. Have a sleepover. Remember how much fun this was in high school? Get your girlfriends together in someone’s house or apartment and relive those days! You can play games or go crazy singing and dancing! If your girls are up for it, what about a pillow fight? You deserve a day of pure fun!
5. Lend a hand. Got a friend who’s moving? Help her clean out her closet. Volunteer at your community’s clean up drive. Cook something for your sick neighbor. Visit an elderly shelter and have a good laugh with the grandmas. Helping others and seeing them benefit from your help can erase your own stress and worries!
How do you chill out? What other creative ways can you think of relax and feel good? We’d love to hear your thoughts.
Posted by CastMedicDesigns on 09/20/13 at 08:44 AM